FemJolie & Own Harmony are beauty and personal care brands created up by a girl who has a passion for natural and holistic beauty that doesn't sacrifice looks! I have been working for a long time in order to bring beauty and health care products to the market that deliver a number of key benefits. First of all, FemJolie's products are designed to make salon-quality hair styling accessible to the savvy career girl with little time to spare, and to all you, vacationing ladies, wishing you could bring your hair stylist with you! And for our customers wishing they had a spa treatment for their feet and nails every week, or even every day, now you can enjoy the functionality of Own Harmony's products in the comfort of your own home, or while traveling.
As a result, those of you who use our products have a greater opportunity to look better without hours and money spent at salons. And now, you can also feel better.
After all, when we look good on the outside, we also feel confident on the inside.
E-Commerce Data Analyst
You are a self-motivated and responsible hard worker who learns fast, proactively resolves challenges and is extremely organized and efficient in follow through and project completion. You thrive on organizing data and making sense of it. You love spreadsheets. At your core you are strong in quantitative data analysis, but also want to balance that with your interest in business. You enjoy creating procedures, documenting processes, gathering data, following up with your team to make sure everyone stays on track, and seeing projects to completion. Unfinished projects really annoy you and you do everything you can to complete them as planned and on time. Your friends describe you as tidy, meticulous with details, and your work desk is always very organized. You love routine, schedule everything you plan to do for the week ahead, and stick to the plan. Messy and unorganized people drive you crazy.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Obsessed with precision and detail.
- Organized. Great ability to follow through.
- Can follow systems / checklists we have created, for flawless execution of tasks.
- Resourceful, someone who can make things happen without needing hand-holding at every turn.
- Pride in your work. You take ownership of your work domain and can’t sleep until something is done perfectly.
- Ability to work effectively independently. You get daily tasks done on time, with focus, and with excellence.
Lifelong learner. You are constantly improving your professional and personal skills and qualities.
8. Assertive and proactive to communicate with management or teammates any issues, as well as opportunities, you notice through daily interaction with customers.
- Consider yourself an achiever. You push your own limits often and strive to be your best in work and life.
Someone who is seeking to be part of something special, to have their work mean something important.
About the Role:
The Business Analyst role is an exciting blend of data, business, and technology. You design and develop reports, visual dashboards and analytic solutions. You turn raw data into actionable insight and enable us to make smarter, data-driven decisions. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take the time to maintain all reports you create on a daily basis. This new individual will be part of a fast-paced, team-centric environment committed to delivering strategic and operational insight to business executives and decision makers in the business. You will actively support the Sales, Marketing and Support functions…to name a few. At the same time, you excel in working independently and are self-driven to deliver results.
This is a full-time remote position. Please, note the position's working hours are 13:00 - 21:00 pm.
What You’ll Do:
- Update product and sales reports and track product metrics
- Inventory tracking & forecasting
- Creating, analyzing and maintaining advertising campaigns as needed
- Routinely review product returns and create analytics & reporting for product defect rates
- Review & analyse product fulfillment fees
- Prepare monthly product cost reports
- World-class analytical and quantitative skills – passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based off findings
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Team player who can work collaboratively across the team with customer service, finance, marketing, sales, etc. to produce actionable metrics
- Flexible and adaptive to change with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Relentlessly data driven; focus on reporting optimization and optimization of the business process
- Strong track record of successfully analyzing & maintaining business data to drive growth
- Proven track record creating business analytics from concept to ROI analysis
- Prior e-commerce business experience is a plus
- Report and dashboard development experience using advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in business analysis and reporting
- Work with sales teams to manage, measure, and optimize the marketing and sales processes
- Collaborate with senior management of the business
This full time position will spur you to grow, learn, and will challenge your skills. Unlike other boring corporate jobs, this is an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team of 'A players' who make things happen, push projects to successful completion, and do meaningful work that is reflected out in the marketplace. You will see the direct results of your work daily.
If you're interested in applying for this full-time position, email your resume and interest letter at email@example.com